One of the most popular games in casino is Baccarat. Its popularity is widely known not just in European countries but also in different countries in Asia. Furthermore, apart from the land-based casino, Baccarat is also available in all online casino sites. So, if you are one of its new players, here are some online baccarat guides for all newbie online casino gamblers that you must know.
Online Baccarat Guides for All Newbie Online Casino Gamblers
Short background of Baccarat game
According to Wikipedia, Baccarat is a casino card game that is played between the hand of the player and the hand of the banker. In this game, each round of play (coup) has three possible results: “Player” in which the player has the higher score, “Banker” in which the banker has the higher score, and “Tie”.
Baccarat has 3 famous variants: Punto Banco, Baccarat Chemin de Fer, and Baccarat Banque. Furthermore, the origins of Baccarat are disputed. Some say that it was invented in the 19th century. And there are also some sources who claim that the game was first introduced in the 15th century.
Types of side bets
Baccarat has a lot of types of side bets. In fact, it has more or less 34 side bets all in all. But among all of those side bets, the most popular ones are:
- Banker Streak – is a Baccarat side bet that pays if there is streak of at least four (4) Banker wins in a row. This type of Baccarat side bet may only be placed after a tie or player win. Additionally, the win on this side bet depends on how many Banker wins occurred after making the bet.
- All Red or Black – is a set of two side bets in Baccarat. In this Baccarat side bet, the odds are adjusted at every betting opportunity as the shoe dealt. Furthermore, there is no bet available for a mixture of Red and Black cards.
- Big and Small – are side bets that are usually found in the online casinos. In this side bet, the Small bet is the same as the 4 bets above, paying 3 to 3 if the total Player and Banker cards equal four. On the other hand, the Big bet pays if the total Player and Banker equals five or six and pays 0.54 to 1.
- Dragon Bonus – is a popular pair of Baccarat side bets in Mini Baccarat. In this type of side bet, the possible results for both Banker and Player are based on eight decks.
- Either Pair – is another type of side bet in Baccarat that can be found in the online casino. The Either Pair side bet pays if the first two cards of the Player and Banker form a pair.
So these are the online Baccarat guides for all newbie online casino gamblers that you must remember. Make sure to keep in mind every single detail above if you want to win a lot of money while playing online Baccarat game. Good luck!